Face quilts are a thing, people!!!
Every quilt is a work of art but these beauties take awesome to a whole new level. These perfect portrait quilts are giving me a dose of extreme quilt envy:
1. Kim Smith Soper’s ‘Lincoln’ quilt was inspired by an Indonesian style of pop-art called WPAP. Read the story behind this incredible quilt here.
2. This stunner from @msmidge is the kind of quilt I dreamt of making for my aunt’s Christmas gift. Instead, she’ll have to settle for a purple bowl cosy.
3. I can’t help falling in love with this Elvis quilt. This perfect patchwork pixel tribute to The King is by Donna, aka @sewmoving.
4. I would hang this ‘Starman’ Bowie mini quilt by @rebsrecca in my home in a heartbeat. Love, love, LOVE!
5. Having personally had the pleasure of visiting (incredible) Dollywood, I can attest this gem would not look out of place among the great woman’s collection of memorabilia and personal effects. Brought to you by Jennifer Haston.